Benefits to our Clients
- To achieve the strategic objectives that depend on resources and capabilities associated with IT business.
- Improve business performance by maximizing IT efficiency through the organization.
- Increase organizational agility to identify opportunities and potential problems , make decisions and react quickly to changes.
- Establish priorities correctly (ie programs and projects ) regarding requirements governing IT-based solutions.
- Link multiple components associated with IT , as are applications, systems , databases and networks across the entire organization.
- Efficiently share information between lines or business units, as well as other organizations.
- Integrate various applications and networks that lacked open standards. Reduce duplicate IT resources across the organization.
- Fully protect the data and critical information assets and IT according to the minimum acceptable level of risk for the organization.
- Maximize the effective use of limited budgets , ensuring value IT investments.
- Improve the management of human capital in areas that require knowledge and skills in IT ( both user areas such as technical and operational )
… capturing the current state
of architecture ( which consists of the relationships between business strategy and processes , as well as information systems , data and infrastructure) and establish the future state architecture that will allow the organization to reduce costs, making the use and reuse of resources more efficiently and to set the path for an effective transition.
…and issues and business processes to recommend solutions that align with the objectives of the future process model .
… the technological leadership of the business IT environment, including creating and maintaining the overall security strategy of information.
Product and Services
Set the Architectural Approach through the Organization
Framework for modeling and implementation methodology.
Assess the Current Architecture
Views “as is” strategies, processes and resources (eg associated with IT) through the organization.
Futura Set Architecture
Views “as are” strategies, processes and resources (eg associated with IT) across the organization.
Plan Set Management Enterprise Architecture
Plan for transition from the current to the future state.