The key catalyst for organizations to move towards an efficient flow of information, thus optimizing costs and streamline the organization to change, is the Enterprise Architecture .
Recently, the concept of Enterprise Architecture based IT was a view shared by very few organizations . Currently , although many organizations have made some progress in the information flow , they found that many of the IT systems are still disconnected or isolated greatly. This is not surprising since these systems were built with the purpose of supporting the needs of a single department , and did not foresee situations where they would need to integrate and share information with other departments or even with strategic partners to form an efficient and effective ” extended organization ” .
Thus, more and more organizations are looking to develop a flexible global architecture , where the principles of IT are aligned completely to institutional principles or business and support the vision of the organization , and where IT evolves in response to the constantly changing needs. It is then necessary to take an approach of ” urban planner ” to enable the creation of ” cities” of the future of IT . This approach is based on an architectural framework and a set of standards and regulations that all new implementations need to meet and that would provide guidance for integration with legacy systems . To achieve this, the industry needs experienced enterprise architects and certified to support integration from strategy , business processes , data and information security to applications, systems , networks and other technology and infrastructure along across the organization .
BA&S supports organizations to establish frameworks, tools and methodologies with a comprehensive approach spanning business vision , processes, people and information to the vision of technology improving the quality of decision making , streamlining capacity reaction of the organization, and ensuring that investments in resources and associated iT capabilities and programs and improvement projects are of value to the business.
Benefits to Our Clients
What benefits are obtained with an approach to Enterprise Architecture ?
1) You can lead and effectively integrate the business of business architecture and technology architecture in a complex institutional environment, which enables organizations to :
- To achieve the strategic objectives that depend on resources and capabilities associated with IT business .
- Improve business performance by maximizing IT efficiency through the organization.
- Increase organizational agility to identify opportunities and potential problems , make decisions and react quickly to changes.
- Establish priorities correctly (ie programs and projects ) regarding requirements governing IT-based solutions.
- Link multiple components associated with IT , as are applications, systems , databases and networks across the entire organization.
- efficiently share information between lines or business units, as well as other organizations.
- Integrate various applications and networks that lacked open standards.
- Reduce duplicate IT resources across the organization .
- fully protect the data and critical information assets and IT according to the minimum acceptable level of risk for the organization.
- Maximize the effective use of limited budgets , ensuring value IT investments .
- Improve the management of human capital in areas that require knowledge and skills in IT ( both user areas such as technical and operational ) .
2) facilitates the analysis of existing business issues and business processes to recommend solutions that align with the objectives of the future process model .
3) Substantially improves the way the organization conducts its business , capturing the current state of architecture ( which consists of the relationships between business strategy and processes , as well as information systems , data and infrastructure ) and establish the future state architecture that will allow the organization to reduce costs, making the use and reuse of resources more efficiently and to set the path for an effective transition.
4) Create and maintain the technological leadership of the business IT environment , including creating and maintaining the overall security strategy of information.
Major Products and Services
BA&S offers a comprehensive portfolio of products and services, which mainly includes:
Consultancy to establish a framework for enterprise architecture, as well as program management and documentation method, which helps increase organizational performance through the integration of planning and strategic decision-making and both business and technology:
Implementation Method documentation in the framework established by BA & S and together with the architects of our clients allow:
- Set the Architectural Approach through the Organization: Framework for modeling and implementation methodology.
- Assess the Current Architecture: Views “as is” strategies, processes and resources (eg associated with IT) through the organization.
- Futura Set Architecture: Views “as are” strategies, processes and resources (eg associated with IT) across the organization.
- Plan Set Management Enterprise Architecture: Plan for transition from the current to the future state.
Program management, the framework established by BA&S together with the architects of our clients allow:
- Aligning Resources: Resource planning and definition of standards.
- Standardize Policies: Governance and management of business and IT resources.
- Supporting Decisions: Financial control and configuration management.
- Resource Monitor: Resource Management partners with IT focus throughout its life cycle.
Best Practices, Methodologies and Tools
BA & S bases his practice in Enterprise Architecture frameworks and helps its customers to enable them leaning technological tools (software and databases ) that facilitate document , link and manage the different architectural views of the organization. The project experience and certifications consultants BA & S are a further indication that our team has the knowledge and experience necessary to perform activities of enterprise architecture effectively in conjunction with the architects of our client organizations experience.
Whether the enterprise architect is a client organization or directly report to the Chief Technology Officer ( CTO eg ) , the Chief Information Officer ( CIO eg ) , or the Director of Strategic Planning , knowledge and skills as a business architect is something that organizations around the world are recognized as critical to improving the effectiveness and efficiency of organizations .